Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Teefers!





We finally started brushing Erin's teeth, thanks to a dream Aunt Jess had. She dreamed Erin's teeth were all rotted and falling out. Then Aunt Shlee was also complaining about our parents not teaching us good oral hygiene, so I decided that I better do that for Erin. Erin now has 4 teeth on top and 2 on bottom. They are very sharp. The first time we brushed her teeth she really loved it. Her toothbrush is a blue rubber finger glove with soft bristles, and it squeaks on her gums, which she loves. She had a blast biting my finger. Her toothpaste is apple-banana flavor, and she likes to eat it. I think it's too early to start flossing, though, Shlee, but as for brushing twice a day, we're on it.

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

You're going to get me in trouble with mom and dad! But way cute pics!

And I can't believe the boogie wipes! Too cute...well...I'm not exactly sure that cute is the right word but it's all I can come up with at the moment.

Karlee, Tyson, Erin and Rylee said...

I thought you told mom and dad that?