Wednesday, January 13, 2010

owies


Look at this bruise on my poor baby's head! I know it is just one of many, and I should get used to it, but it's so sad!! This is a very black bruise and it appeared instantly when Erin fell and hit a table. It was very sad. Luckily, she is very tough and doesn't cry a lot when she gets hurt. Hopefully that will continue as she gets older. This isn't her first bruise, though. That would be when I turned around for a second with her on the floor when she was about 3 months old and a big huge picture frame fell on her head. Just the corner got her, but it was so sad! Also, on like, her second day out of the womb, she mysteriously aquired these matching scrapes on the sides of her nose. We still don't know how they got there. Well, I guess I should steele myself for many millions of injuries to come.


On a more positive note, that will hopefully prevent some boo boos, Erin figured out how to go down the stairs by herself today! She just kindof slides backwards, so hopefully she will continue to do it slowly, or there is potential to hurt herself even more. So for about 15 minutes she went up about 5 stairs, then down again, up, down, up, down. It was kind of fun to watch! I am looking foreward to warmer weather so she can take some of this energy outside!

3 comments:

venusdatura said...

So cute Love your blog!!

Alena said...

She is so cute, love the blog. The kids had fun looking at her pictures. All sorts of "Ohh, how cute, look how cute." Alena

Alena said...

I can't remember where I found it. Everywhere I looked, it said how clean, organized and detailed they were. They expect percission. But like I said, having kids, construction in the home and an unpredictable job will change that. I will let you know if I find it again. I do think a virgo wrote it though! There is too many positives. I know what you mean. Outside world...where is that again? Thanks for computers!