Friday, January 22, 2010

My little Green Girl

Isn't this adorable? Erin got this cute green outfit for Christmas, and she got this way cute green coat while we were in Virginia, and they went together so well that I had to take some pictures. It's really hard to get the front view of her, though, because she always needs a prop to stand. I don't think that will be the case for very long, though! Don't you think she looks like a leprechaun?



It's hard to see, but that's the cat Fidget behind her, she is actually rolling all over him, and he just sits there. She's kindof on top of him in this picture. Of course I never leave them alone together, but he has never really bit her or anything, he's such a sweet cat. Here are some more pictures of Erin and Fidget.




1 comment:

Alena said...

She is so cute. It reminds me of when my kids were little. Actually Tyson with a little girls reminds me of when Alexis was a baby. He was so attentive to her. She is way cute in her green.