Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bath Spiked Hair!


I'm so excited that Erin's hair is long enough to actually bath spike it! It has taken quite a long time for me to get this picture. Don't you just love it! Also, I finally figured out how to write in between pictures on the blog! You're probably saying "duh, Karlee" but I didn't know 'til now! I'm on my way to blog expertise. Look Out!


This is one of Erin's favorite things to laugh at currently. She loves to shake things and listen to them make noise. She will wait for one of us to do it for her, though, 'cause we can make the noise louder and make it move more. It probably will eventually destroy something, but it's just so dang cute! Maybe someday I'll figure out how to get a video on here and you can see just how cute it really is!



Another one of Erin's favorite pasttimes is to take things out of their recepticles. She gets mad if you put them back in, too. This is a laundry basket full of all the clothes that don't fit her anymore, waiting to be put in boxes. I actually almost cried at how big she is now, her newborn pjs are so teeny! She's growing so fast! This is probably the last thing you would call me, but call me a sentimental fool!




4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Awwwww! I love this kid. So sad to see that HUGE basket of clothes disappear. She's getting so big so fast!

Karlee, Tyson, Erin and Rylee said...

Ash, what are you doing looking at blogs at the butt crack of dawn? I would think you would get up just in time to brush your teeth and trudge to work, not play around on the computer!

Alena said...

SHe is soo cute, congrats on the long hair Erin, we know all about that here. We waited for a long time too. As far as doing laundry, I had to wait until they were asleep, because they would undo everything I just did.

Falling Foward with Grace said...

Oh my goodness Karlee! I can totally relate. I never thought I would have such a hard time with Ammon growing up but IT'S HARD!! For example I was so exicted at first that he is walking but now I am sad. It is like he is now offically out of the "baby"-stage.