Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"It was...Soap Poisoning!"

Today while I was washing my face in our bathroom, Erin grabbed a still wrapped bar of soap. I took a step toward her but she "ran", so I let her have her prize. I was almost finished when I looked in the mirror and saw her ready to take a big bite out of it. I didn't run to stop it because since I didn't have my glasses on, I thought it still had the wrapper on it. Nope.



(side 1, bottom teeth)


(side 2, top teeth)

When I had dried my face I went over to her and she had taken an enormous bite out of it, and she was looking shocked. Then she started to cry and tears were rolling down her face. It was so sad. I got all I could out of her mouth, then tried to get her a drink, but she didn't understand and wouldn't take a drink! I felt so bad!!

Then, while I was taking these pictures, she grabbed it and tried to take another bite! Silly Girl!

5 comments:

shy said...

yummy yummy kids stomaches must be lined with led.

Ashlee said...

That's hysterical. Love it!

Falling Foward with Grace said...

I know the truth! She was talking back to you so you washed her mouth out with soap. Starting the abuse out young are you?

C.LEE said...

That is so funny!

Karlee, Tyson, Erin and Rylee said...

Jess, at least I don't torcher my child by giving her a buzz cut. Not that she needs it.