Sunday, March 7, 2010

Escape!

Up until last week, this was our baby barricade. It worked just as well as a baby gate, and it didn't cost any additional money. It's a suitcase and the little carseat piled up in the hall. When we wanted to get past, we'd just move the carseat. It was quite nifty.


But Erin has figured out that that is all she needs to do to get past, too. It is no longer affective. Our other barricade downstairs consisted of two rubbermade totes full of toys, she figured that one out, too. I guess we'll be spending that money, afterall. Oh, well. It couldn't last forever, I guess.



1 comment:

Falling Foward with Grace said...

HA HA! Ammon has learned how to get past all my cheap-o barricades. Kids, they just don't let you do anything cheap do they ;)
I am just so glad I haven't had to deal with stairs lately.