Friday, March 16, 2012

Erin is Three Years Old!

The last cute pictures of Erin that she was actually smiling and looking at the camera were when she turned one  here,  so I had to post a lot of these. She cooperated so well! I bribed her a lot; I told her she could have a toy if she smiled and looked at the camera. She did not want a toy, however, she wanted a bag of cheetos. Silly girl. Anyway, here is my 3 Year Old Girl!











Erin's favorite foods; Oreo Cookies, Cheetos, Fruit Loops, Toast (one with "sugar" one with jelly)
favorite animal; Every Single One
favorite movie; All of Them
favorite word; yeah or okay
She still loves to line things up and put them in and out of containers.  She is really starting to love purses and bags, and carries everything around in them.  She loves to feed the ducks and play at the park. 
I'm hoping that the Terrible Twos are starting to be over, she's getting much better at minding and she's being more and more fun to be around.  We Love You Er Bear!

2 comments:

shy said...

Um I think usually the go from terrible two to horrible three ;)

Ashlee said...

Wow! She's getting so big! I love that she's smiling in these. Good work momma.