Friday, March 16, 2012

Birthday Party #2

Unfortunately I have no pictures from Erin's second birthday "party".  I foolishly left the camera on all night before, and didn't realize til it was too late to charge.  Erin had fun anyway!  It was a busy day: first we had her three year pictures at 10, then we went to the zoo, then we had dinner and cake and presents at Grandma Ericksen's house.  She had a barely 40 minute nap on the way to the zoo, so she was pretty tired at bed time!  She got all kinds of fun garden and outside stuff from Grandma and Grandpa E, including a jungle gym thingy I think she will love, and a beach tote and matching towel that I love.  She also got the Smurf movie from Shylo and Annie, which I don't love, but she does, and a sticker book from Jessica, Nate and Ammon. She loves sticking stickers all over herself. Seen Here.  (Ha ha, that's my  first link in my blog, hopefully it works!  Good luck clicking.)  I didn't see who gave her the monkey stickers.  Thanks. 
Erin always has so much fun with her family.  I am grateful that she has so much family close to her, and sad that not everyone is so close.  Thankyou everyone for all the love! (and the presents, too)

No comments: