Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Moab, Baby!

Last weekend we went on a little trip to Moab with the Ericksens. It was really fun. I love it down there. The weather was beautiful and the scenery was beautiful. We went to Arches National Park, did a little swimming, four wheeling and shopping. I didn't take very many pictures, but I got some good ones!

So Freakin' Adorable.
So Freakin' Moody.  You'd think she was 16.  She actually did really well except for when she got too tired.  She wanted to go home and sleep in her own bed.  She thought the hotel room was the "cation" and said she didn't want to sleep in the cation.  She caught several lizards and she did NOT want to let them go.  One of them dropped it's tail and she said "I broke it!"  I was unfortunately not with her then, but they tell me it was cute.  She finally let them go and told them to go find their mommy and daddy lizard, and their grandma and grandpa lizard, and their aunt Lolo lizard, and their uncle Nate lizard...and everyone else lizard.  Even the Fidg and Wisp lizard.  I wish I had heard that!  I was feeding Rylee.  It's not very convienient to have a nursing baby on a trip, but she's worth it!
She wanted a taste of Moab.  She didn't really like it much.
I wanted a cute picture of all of us to go in an awsome frame I got.  Ha.  It's a toss up as to which of these two is the "best".  Tyson and Erin are two peas in a pod.  I can't get either of them to look at the camera.  At least Erin is only three.  Tyson says he hates posing.  I don't count looking at the camera as posing.  Oh well.  I guess I will never have that perfect Family Picture.
My adorable little Rylee did really well on the trip, except she didn't really like to be in the car as much as she was.  She loves people watching, and she got to do a lot of that.  We also gave her a cake icecream cone (empty) and you should have seen the look on her face.  Heaven.  She ate the whole thing. 

We had so much fun, I hope we can make it a yearly thing!  Thankyou Grandma and Grandpa Ericksen!

P.S.  I totally had to do some computer programming to get all the pictures the same size.  I don't know why but for some reason a few of them are posting HUMUNGOUS and I had to set them right in the computer code, people.  I am so glad I took that class. 

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Bah! Rylee's face!! She's the most adorable chunk. :)

I'm glad you got some cute pics. I miss you guys!