Thursday, October 25, 2012

Witchfest 2012

Yesterday we went to the Witchfest at Gardiner Villiage. Our first stop, however, was Critter Country.  Erin and Rylee got to feed and pet the animals, right up close.  It was really fun.

There was also a straw maze, and we spent about an hour walking around in it.  Both the girls really liked it.  I think Rylee mostly liked it because I let her be free and just walk wherever she wanted.  It was closed in so I wasn't afraid of loosing her. 


"I did it!"



There was a trampoline in the middle of the maze, Rylee really liked it.  She jumped all by herself.


Erin even got to hold a bunny!  They were kind of nippy and one tried to eat a piece of her hair.
 
Then we went to watch witches.  Erin would not let me take her picture with them.  She also would not wear her witch hat, and Rylee wouldn't either.   Party poopers. 

I just love Rylee's face in this one! 
It was really fun, and I hope we can do it again next year!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

All these pictures are so dang cute! Good job getting up the slide Erin. You CAN handle this. :)

Shawna said...

That is a precious pic of Rylee petting that horses nose.