Sunday, October 14, 2012

Let the Good Times Roll

So we had this pass for a free tractor hay ride to the pumpkin patch. I thought it would be really fun. I love pumpkins! We went on a hayride last year when Rylee was about 2 months old. It was fun, then, so why not now? I'll tell you why. She is mobile now. She did not want to wait in line for an hour and she did not want to sit on the tractor. She was miserable! She had fun about the first two minutes of the actual ride, then she lost it. She also lost a shoe somewhere on the trail, my favorite shoe of hers right now. It was a looong ride.
I thought I might get some cute pictures, but all I got was Rylee crying and Erin giving the long stare of the sleepy girl.  Erin was upset because the ground was bumpy and viney and she kept tripping.  She found the perfect pumpkin, and even I liked it, but then she traded it for a very ugly one when we were waiting to get back on the tractor.  Sheesh.


Here is Rylee crying cuz she only had one shoe and couldnt walk in the field.  Oh well, maybe next year it will be better...

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Big sigh..... oh the joys of children