Thursday, October 25, 2012

First Snow Day

It snowed last night. Sheesh. So, I got out all the snow paraphernalia, bundled up the kiddlins and we went out into the frozen whiteness. Erin loooves to eat snow, she remembered it from the spring. The first thing she said when she saw it was "now I can eat snow!" I think Rylee was confused about what was going on. I put on her snow boots, but she couldn't walk in them. They made her fall down a lot. Luckily, all her warm snow clothes cushioned her falls! I had to put on a different pair of boots, though so she would stop crying.   She still wasn't overly happy.   I'm not sure if it was because she was tired, or the boots, or the cold, or what.  She never really came around.

Then she fell down on her face in the snow...
then decided she would eat while she was down,
then cried about it.  Poor kid.

Cute little snow girls in their purple coats!
I had to take this picture, even though she was crying really sadly the whole time.  I'm mean sometimes.
Erin made a snow angel.
Rylee sat in  a chair and scowled at me.
Then Erin and I made a "snow minnie".  She's been watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse a lot lately and apparently there is a snow minnie on it!  Here she is with her first Snow man!  Cute, huh!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Hahahaha my poor sweet Rylee! "I can't put my arms down!"

Those pictures should be framed. :)