Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fabulous Fall 6

I have been wanting to go to thanksgiving point all year, and I finally got there two days before it is going to close! It was a tad chilly, but we did okay! We started out on the pathway and Erin kept saying "oooh, pretty". It was so darn cute!! Love it!!


When we got to the Monet bridge, she decided she wanted to get out of her stroller and check out the water.

It's hard to see, but there was what I think was a blue heron right there in the pond, about 3 feet away from Erin.

She tried to get him, but he kept running away. They always do. Smart birds.

He finally decided that it was safer from her on the other side of the pond.

Then she found some snow, and decided to eat it! It was funny! Hopefully she will like the snow this year, we won't make her wear a snowsuit that is too small this time.

She loved the fragrance garden, these columns were fun to take pictures of. Erin just kept running around all over the gazebo and the tall cement planter boxes.

There are benches about every 10 feet, and she went around sitting on all of them.

Chairs, too.

I think this plant next to her was anise, it smelled so good! She is actually standing in a flower bed, my girl is not one to stay on the path. Unfortunately.

Then she decided she needed a rest. She wanted me to get down on the grass with her and rest a minute. Cute!

Then she found all these tables and decided it was time for lunch.

When we got done with the gardens, we went to the barnyard, which she absolutely loves!

This little donkey was curious about Erin, she kept saying "donkey" She got that word from "Shrek".

These are the cutest pigs I've ever seen! They were so active and curious! Their ears were so perky! We did a lot of oinking.

Erin absolutely adores all animals, even flies.

I love this picture so much! She was not remotely afraid of these huge "Horsies". They were really calm and friendly.
She even fed them some corn. I think her whole head would fit in their mouths, but it didn't bother her! The signs say "please don't feed your fingers to the horses".

Chickens! She loves em!

The pheasant really wanted some food. We were all out.

The main thing we came here for was a pony ride, which we did, but I didn't get any pictures, cuz I had to hold her on the pony. Way fun! Someday I'll have to get her a pony.
I love Thanksgiving Point! If I lived closer I would get a season pass. It is so much fun! You should go.

2 comments:

Falling Foward with Grace said...

She looks so cute in that orange and green outfit. What a little pumpkin!
Sad i didn't go :( OH well! I have a cute "DO" now!
I can't wait to see your Halloween pictures. Ammon just LOVED LOVED LOVED trick or treating. It was so cute.
SUre missed you guys!!
I love the picture of Erin with the horses 80 times her size.!
way toi stinkin cute... that is what Erin is. To bad she's Rotten too ;) lol

Ashlee said...

This girl sure knows how to have a good time! Cute pigtails and cuter pics!