Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fabulous Fall 1

I LOVE FALL!


There are so many fun things to do in the fall when it finally cools off so I can actually go outside. Although that did not actually happen til about a week ago, we still did the fun fall stuff.





It was a little early, but Erin and I went to the start of the witch festival at Gardiner Villiage with Jessica and "Ammie" (that's what Erin calls Ammon, it's sooo cute). The kids were'nt quite sure about the witch displays.




They kept looking at them like they were going to attack. I loved this frog one, the frogs were really cute, and it was in front of Sassy Babies, which Erin and Ammon totally ravaged after these pictures. It's a really cute store.




We put them up by the witch and they both just wanted to get off, it was funny.


Pony rides!! Erin loooves every animal, so we came here to go to the petting zoo.


Her favorite were the goats, they were the friendliest.


She just got right in with all the animals like she was one of them!!


Then she got right in the stream. Needless to say, her feet were filthy after that.





Ammon is more of a stay on the designated path kind of guy. It's quite hilarious how Jessica and I have children who are the oppasite of us.


It was a fun day! Look for the next Fabulous Fall post soon!

3 comments:

Falling Foward with Grace said...

I looking at your blog instead of doing homework! IyiYi!
That day was fun. We need to go on another fall adventure and I need to get you Thanksgiving point pictures! :)

Karlee, Tyson, Erin and Rylee said...

Yeah, we need to plan a picture swapping day. I have a lot of pictures of Ammon.

Falling Foward with Grace said...

That lady kept saying that Ammon looks so small. But he looks so big to me in these pictures.

I was just remembering how little he was when he was first born. HE has grown up so much!