Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fabulous Fall 2

We went on a fabulous fall walk with Shylo and Annie. At first we were afraid there weren't going to be any fall leaves yet, but then we went down to this dry stream bed and there they were! Beautiful yellow fall leaves!!


Shylo did not want her picture taken, but I did it anyway.


She took this beautiful picture of Annie, she's a better photographer than me.


Erin was a little scared of this "hut" someone made.


Tyson's trying to get her to walk to me, so I can take a good picture.











Then we threw some leaves at her, and she thought it was really fun.


I guess she was hungry. This joint grass looked good enough to eat. People say I'm a laid back mom. Do you think it's true?

1 comment:

Falling Foward with Grace said...

I feel a little cheated on! I miss hiking and forest and it will be nice to start to slow down! I think that you and Tyson are a lot more relaxed than anyone expect you to be. Big talkers you guys are!