Monday, February 1, 2010

What the Crap

You know when you're driving down the road looking for a person to do your taxes, and you see someone dressed in a Lady Liberty costume and think "Oh, good, I actually happen to have all my tax records in the car all ready, and I am just dying to trust a company who advertises with poor street sign people with some of the most important documents in my life that will directly effect my future, I'll just turn the car into that parking lot right now!" That is totally what I thought when I saw the foam plastic-covered and giant "TAX TIME" sign-weilding person with headphones on, rocking out and dancing on the street today. Wouldn't you think the same?

1 comment:

Alena said...

I totally agree. I like the title "Liberty Tax" too. It's so oxy moronish-did I spell that right? I don't think I have ever seen the word before. Somehow the costume, the dance and the title say to me-Stay Away!