Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Camera Dump

Last Harvest: I love my "Jack Be Little" pumpkin plant!  So far 21 pumpkins, and there are still a few that aren't quite ripe yet, hopefully they will get there before they freeze.
 
My 20 lb banana squash.
 

 
Pigtails! It is a rare occasion that she lets me put ponytails in.  Hence the messyness, I am not very good at it.
 



Rylee doesn't like her hair done, either.
 

Give your sister a hug!
 

"eggs"- Erin is obsessed with eggs=rocks.  She thinks they are going to hatch, and she asks all the time, "what's in this one?"
 
I made the mistake of letting Rylee hold the bags of treats. She dumped them all out on the side of her seat, then when I opened the door it overflowed. Sheesh.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I love the sister hugs! Cute girls. :) Messy girls!