Saturday, January 7, 2012

Shoveling Snow

We finally got another snow storm! The first one was about a month ago, and only left us with about 3 inches. This time it was about a foot, and we actually had to shovel. And by we I mean Tyson, with Erin tagging along making it difficult. For some reason she wanted to wear her bumblebee wings, even though she did not want to wear them for Halloween. I thought these were really funny with her snow suit and bumblebee wings shoveling snow.


She had to have her own shovel, which we really don't have, so I found her this garden shovel and she was happy.  We sure had a hard time getting her mittens on, and could only get one thumb in the whole, so she had to hold the shovel with only one hand.  She wasn't too happy about that.

Her favorite thing to do with snow is eat it.




My funny little snow bee.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Haha! When I first saw these pictures I was wondering what the heck kind of backpack she had on. So funny!