Sunday, January 15, 2012

Erin's First Hair Cut

Erin is 2 year, 10 months and 1 day old, and she just got her first hair cut. She barely is starting to get hair at all, and now we've cut it off. I am kind of sad, but it is cute, and it will grow back, so it's okay. I'm sure it is.
We took her to cookie cutters and she did really well. I even got to keep some of her tiny blond hairs. Sometimes I am silly. These pictures are from Tyson's phone, so they are kinda blurry. Sorry, but it's all we have.



Here are the before pics, her hair is always in her eyes, so we decided we should cut it.




She kept turning her head and talking to the lady that was cutting her hair.



She cut about an inch off the back.



Then she put it in cute pig tails, which Erin immediately wanted out because they hurt her.


I'm not sure why this picture is on the side but here is the final product, what it will look like every day now.  It's much cuter in person!
.

No comments: