Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is every bit as fun as Christmas Day in our family.  First, we went to Aunt Terry's house for a day of eating, eating, eating and opening presents.  Oh, and eating.  Thankyou Aunt Terry for all the food and fabulous gifts, you are awesome. 

Then we went home to prepare for the Jolly Old Elf.

I absolutely LOVE the pictures we got this year.  It has been so fun to have our complete little family all here and celebrating together.  Even though Rylee is only 4 months old, she was so fun to have with us this Christmas.  It was really hard to narrow it down to only these pics to show you, but I did it! 


Here is our traditional opening of the one present on Christmas Eve (which is always pjs, in case you didn't  know) .  Erin really got the whole opening presents thing this year.  She started out slow, but by the end of Christmas Day she was a pro.


These were my pjs that Tyson got me...they were much cuter on the girls than me.



I was so excited to find coordinating pjs for the girls and Tyson, although his are orange (his favorite color).

Here is Erin puttin out cookies for Santa.  As you can see, she decided that she better taste them for him and make sure they were good. 


And she drank his milk.


I particularly love these cookie pictures because you can see that we were watching the "Claymation Christmas Celebration".  It is without a doubt my favorite Christmas "movie" of all time.  You can make fun of me if you want.  I don't care.  I LOVE it.


And, of course, Erin also spilled Santa's milk.  Our day is not complete until she has spilled at least two things.  I hope Santa likes his Nilla Wafers soggy, like me. 

All in all, it was the perfect Christmas Eve!

No comments: