Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Day

Christmas this year was such a blast, like always!

Here is the scene as the Jolly Old Elf left it!  All ready for the girls...


Erin liked her bike...


But I think she liked Rylee's excersaucer better.


Apparently Rylee feels the same way about monkeys as I do.  Which is hate.  She had this look of utter confusion for the whole morning.  She hasn't really had toys yet, so she wasn't sure what was going on!

She liked her chew toys, though!



Erin had a blast digging in the stockings and seeing what was in them.


We had her help Rylee with her stocking, and they all read this book together.  It was adorable.


I have never been able to sleep at all on Christmas Eve, I guess it's hereditary.  We all were up earlier than usual.

There's that look again; she was really funny!


After we saw what Santa brought, we hopped in the car and went up to Gma's for more presents and delicious breakfast.  I can't believe the pile of presents that Gma and Gpa got them!


Here we are enjoying our Christmas books. 

After Gma and Gpa Adamson's house we went down to Grandma and Grandpa Ericksen's house for yet more presents. I didn't get any pictures there because there are so many people unwrapping presents that there is no time for the camera.  We still had a lot of fun, though!

I would like to thank all of my family for everything they do for me and my family, not just at Christmas but all year long.  I am so lucky to have all the family I do, and I am happy to share them all with my girls.
Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: