Tuesday, August 3, 2010

First you take the peanuts and you crush 'em

I was a little nervous about giving Erin Peanut Butter, you here so many horror stories about peanut allergies. Very Scary. But I finally read the ingredients on some granola bars I'd been feeding her for a while (I know, I should pay better attention) and saw that it contained almonds, peanuts and other nuts. So, apparently she wasn't allergic. So, I gave her a full blown Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich. She tends to not really like any food, but this she seems to tolerate for the moment. She ate probably 3/4 of a regular sized sandwich the first time, and she will usually eat a half now. I like it. I does make a horrible mess, though.


Look at it all down her arm!


She delighted in covering this bowl with sticky icky mess, too. It was just barely washed, too.


Even in her eyebrows!


A


Want some?

No comments: