Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dumpster Diving

So this morning Erin and I were watching a movie downstairs, and I was falling asleep on the couch. Then I thought - it's too quiet for me to be falling asleep. Where is the child? So I went in search of the child. This is what I found:

She was quietly sitting at the coffee table eating a Honey Barbecue Boneless Wing from Wendys.


She was quite enjoying it, too.



It is very very messy. Where did she get it?


Further investigation led me to the garbage can, of course.


She was so happy with herself that I didn't have the heart to take it away. I was weak. Hopefully she won't get sick!!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

OMG. Crazy girl! Is she crying in that last picture? Maybe she knew she was guilty!

Karlee, Tyson, Erin and Rylee said...

No, she's not crying, it's just shiny mess on her face. Oh, she knows when she's guilty! She jumps when I catch her at something!!