Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mom, I want it now!!

Erin has figured out that food is in the oven. She hasn't figured out that you have to wait for it to cook, though. The other day she wanted these muffins sooo bad. It was sad on one hand and hilarious on the other. I was laughing at her the whole time, but it was really sad, she just doesn't understand. Here is the story in pictures...

First she realized that the muffins were in there. I tried to hide that fact, but she's smart.


Eventually she cried because we just wouldn't give them to her. Isn't this the saddest picture?


She kept walking to the oven and looking in, then walking back to me and trying to get me to open the oven.


Finally they were done, but she was so exausted from crying, it didn't live up to her expectations.


Then I gave her the whole plate to choose which one she wanted. This is her blowing on them because they are hot! I love how she blows on it!!!


Then she decided that she was maybe happy, and wiped the tears from her cheeks.


She finally got her muffins!! Funny, huh?






4 comments:

Ashlee said...

She's such a goofball. And so cute!

(Also, please make it so we don't have to type in the stupid word at the bottom to leave a comment. It never works the first time. Ugh.)

Karlee, Tyson, Erin and Rylee said...

Ash, I think I made it so you don't have to type the word. This is a test...let's see.

Ashlee said...

I hope it works! PS the penny post is gross. Haha.

Ashlee said...

Success! :)