Sunday, July 25, 2010

Am I Boring?

Today I had an opportunity to change my blog background. The Cutest Blog on the Block for some reason deleted my background. I looked at all the other backgrounds, but this one is really the only one I love. I like what I like. Why does everything always have to be new and improved? It always seems like I finally find what I want and then they go and change it. Here are some examples:

Fruit Loops cereal: what was so wrong with the original Orange, Lemon and Cherry? I always followed my nose to it. Now they have creepy colors in it like "Berry Blue". What the hell is that flavor? It's not blueberry, it's electric neon blue. I do not want to eat that.

Aussie shampoo: "Great New Scent!" Yeah, well, I loved the old one, the new one smells like chemicals.

The Karate Kid: Noriyuki "Pat" Morita will always be Mr. Miyagi. Jackie Chan sucks. (Sorry, Shylo.) Do we really need a new kung fu version of this movie? Kung Fu movies also suck. (Again, sorry Shylo, but it's how I feel.) I hoped Will Smith would find a better movie for his son than this one, but what can you do. P.S. I also hated "The Next Karate Kid" with Hillary Swank.


Stick to the Original, People!!

Am I alone? Does anyone out there feel the same as me? Or am I just boring?? Huh???

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Not boring just unadaptable to change. Happens to the best of us. Well, you more so than others...

:)

Ericksens and their half dozen said...

It's a copy of another man's genious I say...Why do we need 10 Karate kids and 10 Beethovens and 10 Land Before Times? No you are not boring...I am trying to figure out how to put the red back ground on my blog again. My computer is being difficult...did you say hell? I didn't think you swore. :)

shy said...

I love your rants. You are so funny. i do just happen to agree with you except for jackie chan
He is my hero. I love all you new pictures. Erin just gets cuter and cuter. I am so the aunt that just wants to squeeze there little cheeks right off. No wounder they run when they see me coming.