Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Little Helper

Erin thought it would be really fun to help me "clean" the toilet today. It's too bad it doesn't actually help. What would really help is if she would use the toilet. That would be a win win situation--she wouldn't have to cry about getting her diaper changed, and I wouldn't have to change it!! It's probably a little too early for that, though, right?








I just had to share these peonies with you. They are so gorgeous. I'm going to have to plant some in my yard. They are only available at the flower shop for about two weeks, and we never know when, so unfortunately we cannot plan on them for such things as weddings. It's sad.








2 comments:

Ericksens and their half dozen said...

Love all these new posts. Erin is so cute and such a mixture of you and Tyson. Our kids love matress sliding. It's the best winter activity with an old matress. Erin is so cute with her toilet washing and toilet paper unraveling...it's a good thing you can laugh at it. Most first time parents would stress at stuff like that. This is a good sign that you need lots of children....

Karlee, Tyson, Erin and Rylee said...

No way.