Sunday, May 2, 2010

Disney Land!

Why is it that you always look fatter in pictures than the mirror? Well, here are just a few of our Disney Land Pictures! We have more pictures on other people's cameras, so I will post them as soon as I collect them...




A Bug's Land was really fun, the babies could ride almost every ride.





Me and Erin looking at the stick bug



Beautiful flowers, I have to take a picture of them!











I also have to take pictures of the topiarys, I love the Disney landscaping!!



The babies actually had no trouble sleeping in the stroller



Silly brothers!



Erin had a blast with anything to do with water. She was loving Roger's Fountain!!



One of her favorite rides was the carousel at Paradise Pier, California Adventure.





Wasn't this the cutest Minnie! I love her outfit. This is our picture, the professional we are looking at probably is cuter.



Water Baby!



Here she is having a blast in the pool and drinking the water. Don't worry, the entire trip she was covered in an inch of sunblock.





These sunglasses were so adorable, but of course she wouldn't wear them even for a picture. This is the best I got.



Cousin Ammon with the goats in Critter Country, Disney Land



Erin tried to roll on the goats just like she does with Fidg. It didn't work so well.


Hopefully I can get more pictures, this was just a sample! I loved riding the rides with Erin, she had fun on most of them. Her favorites were: It's a Small World, The Enchanted Tiki Room, The
jungle cruise and Aladin, the musical. She had the biggest blast watching the live version, there was a great big elephant that really made her dance and sing! That's all for now!






4 comments:

shy said...

was anybody else on this trip youd think from the pics it was just you guys and nates family
J/k the pics are really cute I love the water baby one. I just cant get enouph of those babies.

Ashlee said...

She loves Disneyland? She's definitely related! I also LOVE her bikini shot. Such a cutie! I'm glad she loves having fun! :)

C.LEE said...

Looks like so much fun!!!

shy said...

Karlee I look fat in mirrors pictures and any way ya look at me the only way I dont is if your eyes are closed. You look really cute in your pictures.