Sunday, April 11, 2010

Beautiful

Okay, so it doesn't look so beautiful with the dressing on it, but this salad was so beautiful in this red bowl that I had to share it with you. I didn't take a picture of it before the dressing, because I couldn't stop and find the camera, I had to eat it then. It was only after I ate it that I thought to take a picture of it. It was much more beautiful in real life. My cousin Amy made this on Easter, and I enjoyed it so much I had to make it myself. It's so easy. Baby spinach, craisins, apples and slivered almonds, with lemon-mayo-sugar dressing. Yum. Yes, I know I am crazy.


4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Did you really just show me a picture of a half-eaten salad instead of your baby? Okay...

Karlee, Tyson, Erin and Rylee said...

Hey, my life isn't all about Erin! It's about food, too.

Karlee, Tyson, Erin and Rylee said...

At least I showed you a picture at all!!

Alena said...

Love all the new stuff Karlee, congrats to Erin on walking! She must have seen the Disneyland commercial ;)