Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Time!

Christmas was a blast, as usual! We had so much fun opening presents and watching these two girls' faces as they saw the treasures inside! I love my girls!!
Santa brought the girls a chair with their name on it, and Erin is starting to recognize her name!  She is so smart!
They both loved sitting in their chairs and opening presents.  Rylee is so fun to watch opening presents.  She has to get all the paper off, then she screams with delight at what's inside, no matter what it is.  She loved all her presents.  She's such a sweetheart.

Erin said every time she opened a present, "it's a box!"  then I would have to say look inside the box!  She said "Oh".  I had put this Angus in a humidifier box cuz it fit the best.  I didn't think she would notice the box , but she opened it and said "oh, a water holder thing, I don't like that."  She was so dissappointed, it was hilarious.  Then I got her to look inside it and she was much happier!  I wish I had that on video.  So funny.


 


Erin's favorite present was her Merida bow and arrows.  She got into her dress and had to shoot some arrows immediately.  She was not too bad after Daddy showed her how to do it!  With some practise she might be as good as Merida!



After we opened our presents at home we headed to Gma's for some awesome breakfast and even more presents.  Gma and Gpa spoil us so much!  The girls got a bunch of leap frog stuff that I need to read the manuals for before they can play with them!  As ever, technology is outrunning me.
Gma's dog, Gilee, was raring to play but she is a little wild and crazy, so she had to be restrained.  Here is a rare moment of calm for both the dog and the girl...
Rylee loves hanging out with her family!
After Gma's we headed down to Grandma's house, for dinner and yet more presents!  We are so dang spoiled!!
Every year I feel overwhelmed by how much we recieve for Christmas.  We are so lucky to have all the loving family we have and we love all of you!  Merry Christmas!!

No comments: