Monday, April 25, 2011

After her Easter basket and breakfast, we got her dressed in her cute dress Aunt Ashlee got her. It was much cuter on her than the hanger, of course. What clothes could not be cute on this little girl?



She decided instead of getting in the car she wanted to take a walk in her new dress. I chased her around the block trying to get a front picture of her, but she's too fast for me! These are the best I could capture!






She looks so cute in pigtails, and she actually let me put them in with a minimum of struggle, but as soon as we were in the car she pulled them out. Sigh. So these are the only cute "antennae" pictures you get, hope you enjoyed them!


2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Love the pigtails! And the dress!

Falling Foward with Grace said...

Ashlee did do a good job on the dress. I am glad she took claim over easter dresses. Your drive way looks better without wood chips all over it.